News / Topics
- KYOCERA OPTEC Announces Incorporation into KYOCERA Corporation
It is decided that Kyocera Optec Co., Ltd. will be incorporated into Kyocera Corporation as of October 1, 2018 in order to achieve further business expansion and management efficiency for optical components business in the Kyocera Group.
After the incorporation, we will certainly continue to develop attractive new products and provide even better quality products and services than ever by extensive and abundant management resources of Kyocera. We solicit constant patronage to our products and look forward to your redoubled support.
Notice Relating to Merger within Kyocera Group
- Melles Griot KK, a wholly owned subsidiary of KYOCERA Corporation is consolidated into KYOCERA OPTEC, assumes role of production site as company's Tamagawa Plant.
- KYOCERA OPTEC to Exhibit at 17th China International Optoelectronic Expo (CIOE) in Shenzhen from Aug. 31 - Sept. 3, 2015
- 2012-11-6 KYOCERA OPTEC to exhibit at VISION 2012 trade show (Stuttgart,Germany, 2012.11.6 - 8,)
- New subsidiary established (KYOCERA OPTEC(Dongguan) Co.,LTD.)
- KYOCERA OPTEC to Exhibit at '08 CEATEC JAPAN Tradeshow
- New KYOCERA OPTEC English Web Site Launched